This is a module about Hand-arm Vibration (HAV). The module contains:
- a general introduction identifying its aims (i.e. learning objectives) and a brief statement of learning outcomes;
- a main body of learning material (text and any complementary figures and tables etc.);
- an itemised summary of what has been presented to the learner;
- self-study test questions on the subject of 'Hand-arm Vibration (HAV)';
- answers to those self-study test questions; and
- where appropriate, references and additional sources of reading or other information (e.g. URLs etc).